Map of where WoodNet members are
Ken Vick said:

OK, so I fill out the form and hit submit and then nothing happens. My marker never shows up on the map. What's with that? Ken

Actually, you are there, Ken, but you are behind my yellow balloon. If you zoom in, click on me, then close the caption, your's shows up and mine disappears. Close your caption box and my balloon comes back to the front.

This is going to be a problem if there are a lot of members in one town.

John
LIL
IN!!!
Ken
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."
bobs64ford352 said:

Cliff in Harmony, ME, what is your screen name? I am from D-F and travel through your way when I visit my folks, maybe we can schedule a "meat" up.

Bob

Bob, that would be interesting; it would be nice to put a face to the screen name.

PM incoming with contact info...

Cliff
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
Done.

Neat idea.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
did it I'm in.
Professional at making sawdust!!!!
That was easy!
OK Ken, just for you I changed my entry to reflect my actual address and that moved my balloon off of yours, so you are now visible whenever someone opens the map. I'm not sure what's going to happen is someone else in Lewiston adds their name, but it might be helpful to modify your entry to your actual street address. That way, the balloons should be offset unless two members happen to live really close to each other. Not to others, as well.

John
Ninefingers_grapes said:

Not a woodworking accident but gardening mistake.

That's why I don't garden, I only lost half a finger.
Jim
I'm the only one in NM
jteneyck said:

OK Ken, just for you I changed my entry to reflect my actual address and that moved my balloon off of yours, so you are now visible whenever someone opens the map. I'm not sure what's going to happen is someone else in Lewiston adds their name, but it might be helpful to modify your entry to your actual street address. That way, the balloons should be offset unless two members happen to live really close to each other. Not to others, as well.

John

Not sure? For me it depends on how much I zoom, but Cargo Pilot is the next town over, and he's sitting on my lap pretty well zoomed out. In the same town?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW