Map of where WoodNet members are
Ace_w_Ace said:

Now there are 4 from Long Island

Ace, I work in C.I., not far!
Benny

I am originally from Long Island can that be 4 I now live in and have been in Waycross Ga for 10 years. I have lived in Georgia for over 20 years.
Lots of folks moving south...
Benny

I don't know how to add to the map but if someone can add me in I'm in Hilo, Hawaii.

Mahalo!
I'm 0n it.........Andrew
"That's like getting a running start and diving headfirst into the vortex."

Steve Freidman 4/21/2013
Just joined the forum today. Happy to be on the map! Wish there were more members in SW New Hampshire...

John
I do not show up on the map.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
Did you add your location?
Added. Columbus, IN
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Just added mine. Interesting someone in Philippines is listed on there. If they read this and don't mind, I'd love to see a pic of their shop. Either on this post or PM. I was born there and went there for vacation a few years back and went to a woodworker's house. It was pretty cool. Mostly hand tools. Lots of carving. Inside the house all the furniture was made of Philippine mahagony or teak.