Map of where Woodnetters are
here
Had to zoom out and move map from the Middle East....

The data doesn't look to be up to date, so says my scientific poll of one (I'm not listed)
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
If I understand how this works, if you didn't list yourself, you ain't there. You gotta do it. Protects the shy and reclusive, doncha know.
I saw the same post in hand tools. Didn't notice the option to add until I read that thread. But have since resolved the issue.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Did the deed. I am on the map.

Oz
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
Update the link to drop the end of it off, like this:

www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1703585

See if that defaults to where your location or internet service provider connection is.
regdor1999 said:

Update the link to drop the end of it off, like this:

www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1703585

See if that defaults to where your location or internet service provider connection is.

Correct as far as I can tell. I have previous supplied the same to Mac.

If someone wishes to make their own US-centric link, change the location in the original link to "location=USA" and it will center the map on the US.

Link this.

Woodnet User Map
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry