Amazon - Makita Compact Router RT0701CX7 on sale $100
linky

$125, add to cart and there's another $25 off $100 that shows up in the cart bringing it down to $100.

Dunno how long this price is good for. Make sure you pick Amazon as the seller and not a 3rd party.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

They vanished while I was logging in!! However, did backorder one kit for $99, will see what happens. Can always use another router.
Thanks for posting
meackerman said:

Make sure you pick Amazon as the seller and not a 3rd party.

Just to reiterate...
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
http://www.amazon.com/Makita-RT0701C-1-1...s=Makita+rOUTER

It looks like the price is $99 here.

Pedro

actually, it looks like this one doesn't have the bases though in the questions some people say they got them.
I miss nested quotes..........
If I had to guess, I'd say the $99 doesn't come with the plunge base. The original link points to both bases but shows $140.15 + shipping
it did come with them. but the original deal is dead.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Woodamaker said:

... Can always use another router.

It took years but I eventually realized I DON'T need any more routers After that revelation, my entire outlook on life changed, the air smelled cleaner, water looked clearer, food tastes better, and .... You get the idea