Fridge Built in cabinet
How do you guys handle the edge treatment of fridge built ins. I'm doing in a kitchen cabinet and would like to include it. It will be inset doors with beaded frames. There will be a small upper above the fridge.

1. Is it a good idea to make the built in and cabinet using the same piece of plywood? So one continuous piece?

2. Suggestion on How to handle the edge and side of the plywood. Again the cabinets will have inset doors and beaded face frames. Should I continue the beaded ff on the built in? Or maybe just stop at the upper cabinet and just veneer it?

3. Suggestions for the side of the built in? I'd like something simple and not overly dramatic. I have a cabinet on the opposite side of the fridge where both sides are exposed and want to match the same treatment as the built in.

Thanks
The last fridge we bought barely fits in the builder supplied opening. Major prob is that the floor is enough off level to make rolling a fridge in and out something of an a chore and an exercise in panic. I recommend that you leave plenty of room around the fridge space.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
In addition, it seems that refrigerators are running a bit taller these days. I see a lot of built-ins that won't handle the new ones.
If the rest of the cabinets have beaded frames, I would just add a beaded frame around the plywood edge. A better question, is why are your face frames plywood? Make the faces out of real wood, then you don't have to worry about the edge.