I can not believe I am almost at
10,000 posts.

It has been such a sweet trip here and I hope I am around for another 10,000.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I know you'll be around that and longer
Noob
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Keep on posting!
sniper said:

Noob

It is the quality not the quantity. Back at you.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Celebrating a bit early are we? Almost 1000 more to go, Buddy! Looking forward to the day when you get there!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
If I hit it March 9 in 2016 it will also be my 7 year anniversary here too.

I can still remember how sensitive I was when I first got here due to everything that happened and my long road to where I am now both Mentally and Physically too.

When I was at some of my very low points you guys picked me up and help me along so much.

Arlin