I don't think it's worth it but have a look just for fun
http://huntsville.craigslist.org/atq/5304839150.html

Tool box full of tools. If I had a guess, I'd say the real good stuff (planes) were already removed. Not sure what mitre box that is.

Carl
Would be interesting to see if close.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
If that miter box is a small MF Langdon, I would say that the good stuff is still there.

Richard
I'd go look at it for $150. We had a similar one pop up here in Phoenix and the guy was asking $4250 for it. I emailed him to kindly give him a heads up that his price seemed out a line and he told me to f*off.

Oh well.
The chisels look to be socket chisels and those are generally more desirable.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
greatscott said:

I'd go look at it for $150. We had a similar one pop up here in Phoenix and the guy was asking $4250 for it. I emailed him to kindly give him a heads up that his price seemed out a line and he told me to f*off.

Oh well.

I get that once in a great while.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020