collaboration with Ron Brese
That's just absurd. I just want to touch it. Stunning.

Steve
What a stunning piece! I agree with Klaus. Could not be anything else when two genuine artists collaborate.

Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Saw this on Facebook earlier today. Great looking plane.
Don't want to highjack your thread, Cloudy. But this saw, that was finished in January, meets the subject so good that I couldn't resist It's the 2nd of the spines that you've engraved for us.

Klaus
That really looks great! Thanks for posting it!
AHill said:

Dang! And I thought Ron's planes were pretty high art without the engraving! Your work puts this one over the top.

Allan said it best. +1

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Cloudy said:

web page

Stop. Just stop. Please.

That is too pretty, too elegant and too eye appealing. I have things to do tonight. I can't get them done if I am staring off into space thinking of nothing but how incredible that plane is. I am having this reaction from just one photo. I don't believe I could survive actually seeing it in person.

If you're not going to stop, then PM me prices ... lol
Victor

"The cure for anything is saltwater....sweat, tears or the sea." Isak Dinesen
WOW, WOW, WOW. and WOW again.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Gorgeous work by both of you!
Excellent craftsmanship from two at the top of their game.

I personally would have gone for a simpler design so there is less competition between the stunning grain of the tote/ knob and the engraving, but that's just my taste.