Festool
I've been out of the loop for awhile, so sorry for asking something that I know everyone knows (but I do not).

So many tenons in my future, I'm going to buy a Domino.

Does Festool ever go on sale, even a little bit? Even something small like 5-10%?

Anyone know of dealers that kick in something extra on the side when you buy a Festool Domino?

TIA,
Shane
they have refurb sales every so often.

there have been dealers that have kicked things in, but none of them will admit it publicly.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

They did have a sale back when i bought mine in 2014 i believe but good luck with them putting it on sale again. LOL

They kind of go on sale. The sale works like this, if you buy a Festool today, next year when the price goes up, you will have gotten it at a cheaper price.
I would check on Craigslist to see if you can find one used. Some people seem to have been caught up buying these tools only to lose interest and sell them unused at a discount.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Mike77 said:

They kind of go on sale. The sale works like this, if you buy a Festool today, next year when the price goes up, you will have gotten it at a cheaper price.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Are you really in that big a hurry

I put food on my table doing woodwork and I have not found a need yet

build or buy a router based mortise cutting system

<done every mortise I ever needed without a Domino
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Have you ever had the opportunity to do a T & E on a Domino Joe?
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
I got my Domino in the spring or summer of 2014. I think they were 10% off then. Everyone seemed to think that was as good of a deal as you were ever going to get on a Domino. I bit and have hardly used it. I have used it though and it worked good. Can't wait to really put it to use on some shaker furniture I have planned in the near future.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
You may get a refeb deal and occasionally a dealer will sell a demo unit or kick in something extra, but that's strictly under the table. Unless you are willing to wait years for a new model to come out or referb just forget about discounts on Festool.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes