2015 Chrismas Ornament challenge.
The last few years a couple youtube authors, Carl Jacobson and Allen Stratton have hosted a Christmas ornament challenge. Basically a person video tapes turning an ornament, submits and it's added to a playlist. There are prizes and some of them are quite nice. Anyway, HERE

is my offering this year. It's open to all skill levels, both turning and video making. I urge anyone and everyone to take part. Even if you don't submit a video, check out the playlist as there are some great ideas and ornaments. Ornament challenge playlist
Steve K

Nice work! Those two small pieces has me wondering for a few moments until they came together on the perch.
cams2705 said:

Nice work! Those two small pieces has me wondering for a few moments until thy came together on the perch.

Same here, I thought it was a really cool video.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Steve

Thanks for posting this. I do not have enough memory from my provider to watch it until the first of Dec and I will watch it then.

As soon as I am done with everyone's projects that is the first thing I want to make and have my grandkids names on each of their own.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.