PM66
Thanks everyone for the help along the way. The seller just delivered this smooth running PM66. From the serial number, I believe it is an '82. Well loved and seems to be in great running shape. I'll do the precision alignment checks later, but I'll tell you this: it's one smooth running beast. I'd gotten used to the bump 'n' spin Unisaw startup routine.

In case you're wondering, the PM66 is the big yellow thing in front of the pile of Unisaw parts.

Got pics. It must have happened.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Nice!

It will definitely work out better than the Unisaw
chris
She looks like a beaut. Congrats!

Doug
Congrats Aram. She's a beauty, put that puppy to good use.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
You'll be happy with it

Enjoy it.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW

My 66 is my favorite tool in the shop.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Another LT saw

66's are the best of the LT's IME

Which fence you gonna keep?

Ohh................... Controversy LOL
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Nice saw.
Good luck with that.
I've got one, but not of that vintage, mine is newer. I'd rather have an older one.
JGrout said:

Another LT saw

66's are the best of the LT's IME

Which fence you gonna keep?

Ohh................... Controversy LOL

Boy oh boy am I out of this loop. What's an "LT?" I'm clueless.

And a dope slap to myself. It hadn't occurred to me that Bies is Bies, and the old fence would fit. I like the old one. It has history. The previous user was a passionate woodworker from what his widow told me. I like the legacy.

By the way, one of the side panels peeled off of the old fence (it's thin, not like the modern versions). What's the best adhesive to get it back on?
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
LT = left tilt. I think