Source for Incra Square Nuts
Anyone know a place I can get these besides directly from Incra. They're 1/4 x 20. The Incra ones are kind of pricey. Or are they proprietary to Incra?

rockler and woodcraft both have them

but they may not be the same size other than the threads.

I would check carefully
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

10 for $4.99 at Woodcraft.
Woodcraft
I got mine off 80/20 on Ebay.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
McMaster-Carr, search for "weld nuts" or "tab base weld nuts". About $5.00 for 25. I found 80/20's to be a little narrow for the Incra & Kreg tracks, but perfect for that narrower profile that 80/20 makes.

When i do a McMaster-Carr order, i also usually order a few boxes of common nuts/bolts i use--1/4-20 1", 1.5", 2", etc. I've built up a reasonable stock. I can usually buy 100 for the price of 25 or so at the local Ace and i make fewer and fewer trips into town--which takes an hour by the time i get cleaned up, leave and get back.

Shipping is cheap, and at least for me always within two days.

earl
1/4 20 is the general default size for T tracks, and such.

McMaster Carr get some

Or from the opposite point of view

better for 80/20

If someone has a lead on shorter 1/4 20 flat head T bolts like the ones I posted from MC please post a link. 25 or so for just a few $$$. Thanks
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
You could also use thin hex nuts in T-track. Less than 4¢ a piece for zinc plated steel.
Cecil said:

I got mine off 80/20 on Ebay.

+1

Seller used to be 8020garagesale - he was in Indiana

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

You could cut suitabe pieces of flat mind steel bar and drill holes and tap them. There is no reason to buy stuff like that.
Suitable raw material can often be found cheap at some scrap yard.
Part timer living on the western coast of Finland. Not a native speaker of English
some things are not worth the effort to fabricate

this is one of them
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy