Bulk Order - Worksharp sanding disks -SIS
Background: recent posts about Worksharp disks tweaked my interest and SteveN's satisfaction with SIS's ultrafine disks hooked me so I went to their website and proceeded to place an order. Ooooops! $40 minimum without handling fee. Just wanted 9 disks totalling $21 dollars. There would be an $18 handling charge on top of a $12 shipping fee. Obviously that was a NO-GO.

I called the Purchasing Manager asking why the on-hand stockage was so low. He responded saying the low volume of requests didn't justify a large on-hand inventory BUT that out of stock items could be special ordered. 2 weeks delivery.

So, here's my offer. I'll be the pack mule and place a bulk order and then mail to you. Your cost will be the actual items costs plus mailing. Mailing costs should be minimul since they should fit in a 5"x 7" mailer.

Here's the SIS 'website link: http://www.sisweb.com/micromesh/mmr_discs.htm Take a look at the 6" PSA disks, and send me a PM if your interested.

Dave
PM sent.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

What grits are planning on ordering?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
The grit(s) and quantities are up to you. I'll order whatever a person wants.