What's on the other side of a pvc conduit LB?
Just ran power cables to my shed in the backyard. Trenched down and pulled four 10g THHN wires. Put an LB on the side of the house, and one on the shed. The LB on the house is 15" under the circuit breaker panel. So i have the cables pulled thru the LB and into the garage, how do i get them into the panel? I bought a male threaded adapter, which i figured i'd punch out a knockout on the bottom of the panel and run a short piece of conduit down-- how do i make the sharp 90 degree turn? The 90's of pvc they sell are wide turns, and won't fit within the 2x4 wall space--how do i make this turn up to the box?

Colin
Pipe nipple thru the wall. Another LB on the inside.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
ahhh...another LB-- wasn't sure what else could make that sharp 90.
Another possibility is a square junction box.

Mike
Normally you would run the pipe up the side of the shed and lb into the back of the panel.

You can use another LB or you can do a box like already mentioned. Both are fine.
IIRC when I had my electrical hooked up to my shop we ran the gray flex conduit from the outside conduit to the box.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark