PSA Gaboon Ebony sale
Woodcraft sale

Ken
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."
I wonder how dry it is. I notice they have guitar bridges, so at least those should be dry
That's going to be a great buy for someone with deep pockets.
Pretty high shipping costs. I ordered 4 pen blanks and a 2"x2"x16" blank, and the shipping cost was $11.98. And they charged sales tax. I use the pen blanks for finials on turned boxes and ornaments and the larger blank will be drawer pulls.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I am thinking Pinky has almost as good prices and a lot less shipping too.
However, I do wish I had a lot of money to buy as much as we would like.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That still is ~$133/bd ft. Not really a great deal , though if it is pure black, dry and free of checking it may be worth it.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
I didn't know if it was a really great deal or not. I haven't looked at it for years. A while back I stumbled into a load of it for free so I never paid much attention.
Ken
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."
kscott said:

A while back I stumbled into a load of it for free so I never paid much attention.
Ken

wow, this is quite a setup for a gloat like that.
kscott said:

I didn't know if it was a really great deal or not. I haven't looked at it for years. A while back I stumbled into a load of it for free so I never paid much attention.
Ken

I stumbled into a load of it for free You lucky dog.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.