Black Friday Deals Whats Up???
Anything good coming up for black friday that anyone knows about?
Nope, nothing

Maybe I'll just learn how to use some of the stuff I already have
the Ace Hardware, Acme Tools, Sears, Lowes and True Value (and a bunch of others) ads are all out.

haven't seen HD's yet.

So far I haven't seen anything toolwise that I'm venturing out for.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Same non deals as last year with the exception that most black friday stuff is available online and in store for over a week already. Seems most all retailers are spreading it out over two weeks so more people have a chance to get those deals. With the early morning system it's the same group of people going to stores getting those cheap deals then reselling it. Nice that the rest of us finally have the opportunity to get a deal. Only did the bf morning thing once and that was at rockler years ago. Got the delta mortise and drill bit kits etc all for $150 out the door. That was the last of their good bf deals. After that I'm never in town anyway. Loml usually gets a trip with a long layover and we do thanksgiving out of town. Mc allen this year and will have the van take us to the mall Friday and we'll walk around and have lunch.
Loml is a gamer and has been wanting a ps4. We finally got one last week for her and got a better deal than the deals in the bf ads.
Fatwallet has HD's

Fatwallet Sign up
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Robert Adams said:

Only did the bf morning thing once and that was at rockler years ago. Got the delta mortise and drill bit kits etc all for $150 out the door. That was the last of their good bf deals.

Same here, only I got their baby feeder, but I don't recall how much I paid. I thought it was the coolest thing and then about a month later I traded it to a guy's dad who really wanted it for something else that is probably long gone now.
HF has their 44" tool cabinet for $349. About $20 off their regular "sale" price. Since the 20% off coupons won't work on it, its a pretty good price.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

not sure about that.

The BF adscan I find on FW ...the sale ends on 11/15.

Mark

meackerman said:

HF has their 44" tool cabinet for $349. About $20 off their regular "sale" price. Since the 20% off coupons won't work on it, its a pretty good price.

Awesome!

This 20% off coupon works on the top boxes too though - no fine print. That's $86 off the HF 56" top box making it $343.20. That's a perfect price for me. It does not have the fine print of no tool boxes! Online cart shows its working too. Time to drive to HF I guess - dont want to pay truck freight on it for sure. Thank you.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Sometimes the fine print is delivered in person at check-out time by the minion behind the counter who just says "the coupon doesn't seem to work"