Titebond II
Does this have a shelf life ?
Have half a bottle that is a year old. It has been in the shop but I have no heat or cooling. The elements of East Tennessee hills is Very Hot in summer and cool in winter.

GOVOLS
IME if it is not stringy or curdled you should be OK.

separated is fine just mix it up well before use.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

On the other hand, glue is cheap compared to your wood and time.

John
What Joe said has been my experience. From the Titebond web site:"Most of our yellow and white glues, including Titebond Original and Titebond II, remain usable beyond two years"

I would try find a more stable pace to keep it, though.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The TB website has good info about how to determine if you're OK with a bottle past it's stated shelf life.
Ray
(formerly "WxMan")
Its probably OK. However, it would take only 24 hr to test a sample joint (two pieces of scrap.) In my experience (NE Florida) it stays fine in a garage workshop that gets very hot in summer. Freezing probably spoils the emulsion.

Doug
If memory serves me, there should be a letter indicating (a for Jan, b for Feb, etc.) when the glue was manufactured.
WoodTinker
Doug_H said:

Freezing probably spoils the emulsion.

Doug

Actually, Franklin claims that it can through as many as 5 freeze/thaw cycles without being damaged. They also go on to say they don't recommend it.......
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
10 digit code for date of manufacture

example: A404270023 = batch number 0023 made in the USA on 4/27/14

A= made in USA
4= last number for year of manufacture 2014
04= month of manufacture
27= day of the month of manufacture
0023= batch number
My .02
Karl

Thanks all