Mini-home for some mini tools - Tommy Mac style
I have been collecting one-third scale tools in the past while, including most of the Veritas mini tools, a few Paul Hamler reproductions and more recently I made a reproduction of my unique plane hammer.

This tool Chest is an exact one-third replica of my Tommy Mac style tool chest I built a few years ago.

If you are interested, there are a number of build shots on my blog.
Richard D. Wile
Nova Scotia - Canada.

http://richard-wile.blogspot.com/
Love the chest, love the tiny-tools!

--------------------
"Aus so krummem Holze, als woraus der Mensch gemacht ist, kann nichts ganz Gerades gezimmert werden."
Sweet! I'll certainly be visiting your site for tips on building one.

r2
If you like Paul Hamler's miniatures (who doesn't?), then check out the work of Marco Terenzi. He is a young fellow who is already at the top of his craft. Here is a Stanley No 62 that he recently completed:

Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
Very cool. An much space for saws.

1:3?

Cheers
Pedder
Klaus,

Would love to have a one-third scale of my Two Lawyers saws...

Just sayin'
Richard D. Wile
Nova Scotia - Canada.

http://richard-wile.blogspot.com/
Hi Rich,

I will talk to Klaus about it. 1/3 thicknes of the saw blade nor 60 tpi won't work, though.

Cheers
Pedder
Very nice, I like it although I don't own any minitures yet but want to get Lee Valley's set one day.

Steve
Window Guy said:

Very nice, I like it although I don't own any minitures yet but want to get Lee Valley's set one day.

Steve

I haven't seen many posts by you lately - good to see you back!

r2
lilrichard2 said:

[blockquote]Window Guy said:

Steve

I haven't seen many posts by you lately - good to see you back! r2

[/blockquote]

+1... good to see you in here Steve!

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Skip