A different sheffield saw found
I took a trip a few weeks ago up to mt washington and stopped to a few shops along the way. While out I came upon a different name of sheffield saw. Adelaide works, Taylor brothers. I did a little research but thought I'd see if anyone here had any more info about them.

And of course the total haul
Whoa! A Yankee 1555, a No 4 1/2, AND a cool saw?

Sounds like my kind of find!
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Very, very nice. That's a sweet saw. What brand is the square?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Wow! In August we drove all the way from Indy to Mt. Washington... I daydreamed of stopping at some of the shops up in Vermont and New Hampshire. I live vicariously through your success .
Chris
The square is a brown and sharpe.

We've been wanting to go to mt washington for awhile and the wife found a living social deal at a ski resort in Vermont. It was an 8 hour trip, but the cog railway and mt washington was well worth it. Would highly recommend the trip, and the shopping of course.