wall heater piezo
I am in need of a ceramic piezo part the one that holds the sparking device by the pilot light. I looked on line and couldn't find one for my wall heater. Anyone know where these could be purchased? Thank You Stan
doesn't the ceramic part come along with the piezo?
The real question is where to get these parts? Stan
what brand and model is it?
Check with the manufacturer. The one for my heater in my shop went out last year. Checked with the mfg. and they want $20 + for one. Going to check out one of the heater/LP shops in the area.

Jim
The heater is in my cabin and like a dummy I was going to right down all of the information but then didn't(senior moment) but I thought i could get the ball rolling by checking on where to get these parts and if local I remember what they look like.I am almost positive that the problem is the ceramic holder is chipped a little and is throwing the rod away enough so it is not grounded out to make a spark.I will probably have to get more parts then needed because thats the way they package them. Thank you all for your help .Stan
one thing the kids taught me is to take pictures of stuff like that with my cellphone.