wall heater piezo
  Re: (...)
I am in need of a ceramic piezo part the one that holds the sparking device by the pilot light. I looked on line and couldn't find one for my wall heater. Anyone know where these could be purchased? Thank You Stan

Re: wall heater piezo by bgosh (I am in need of a ce...)
doesn't the ceramic part come along with the piezo?
  Re: Re: wall heater piezo by EricU (doesn't the ceramic ...)
The real question is where to get these parts? Stan

Re: Re: wall heater piezo by bgosh (The real question is...)
what brand and model is it?
  Re: wall heater piezo by bgosh (I am in need of a ce...)
Check with the manufacturer. The one for my heater in my shop went out last year. Checked with the mfg. and they want $20 + for one. Going to check out one of the heater/LP shops in the area.

Jim
  Re: Re: wall heater piezo by NWOhioJim (Check with the manuf...)
The heater is in my cabin and like a dummy I was going to right down all of the information but then didn't(senior moment) but I thought i could get the ball rolling by checking on where to get these parts and if local I remember what they look like.I am almost positive that the problem is the ceramic holder is chipped a little and is throwing the rod away enough so it is not grounded out to make a spark.I will probably have to get more parts then needed because thats the way they package them. Thank you all for your help .Stan
  Re: Re: wall heater piezo by bgosh (The heater is in my ...)
one thing the kids taught me is to take pictures of stuff like that with my cellphone.