Very duck!
I have a duck fetish......okay, that sounds really wierd. But I have been bitten by the duck call 'bug' and have been having a blast making these during rainy day(s)(I am not milling in heavy, cold, wet, rain).
Lyn is pouring a bunch of pen blanks for the 'sale' after the Turkey Day....it's not really a black friday sale if it runs for two weeks. And she is making extra blanks for me to use! Got to love that!!

So, this morning, I had the house to myself, and had already filled all the orders from over the night time hours....what to do?

Why not try something different for me.....a 'band-less' call!

Or two! This one is PR#004 Blow Torch II

And finally a best seller for me! PR#043 Black-n-White!

Thanks for looking.....I'm going to go make some more!!!!

Scott (very duck) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards
Beauties!
I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous that you have your very own blankmaker. I made some a few years go and didn't enjoy the process. Just not my cup of tea, I guess. I've since been looking for more blanks in that size and for bottlestopper, openers, etc... Just not enough of a variety out there, much less than for pens.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Great job Scott. I really like the new blow torch blank. I'll definitely be including that in my next order (which should be soon).
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
Very good job Scott.

Are we going to see you on TV like the other duck call guys.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
My own 'blank maker' - never thought of it like that. And I'm certainly not going to let her in on the 'name' either.... She does make some fine blanks, and it's nothing more then knowing the timing to make the pour. Something she just 'knows'!

We make 'bigger then pen blanks', but they are to order only(unless I have too many in my stash and need to reduce the pile). It generally only take a few days to have them on the way to their new homes....

I made a few more yesterday, but I ran out of time to get them sanded/polished....but it's just for fun(I don't sell them for a bunch of money anyway). I'll probably give out more then plenty for Christmas gifts, so I have time.

Arlin Eastman said:

Very good job Scott.

Are we going to see you on TV like the other duck call guys.

Arlin

No way! This face was made for radio!!!!

Feel free to browse the site and color combos....then let me know what you think(good or bad), and if you have any ideas for color combos.....please! let me know?!?!?!

Scott (rainy like a duck likes) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards