Where to buy band saw blade stock
Some time ago I heard about getting band saw blades in roll stock and then the end user just cuts and welds a length to fit a given band saw.

So, I'm looking for recommendations here - where do you go to buy such stock?

Thanks
Ray
Try searching for Do-All Industrial. They sell band saws and blade stock for industrial use.
do you own a blade welder?

< I will happily buy bands in lengths to fit my saw over making them myself. I can put a broken band back together in a pinch but not something I am willing to do whenever I need a new band..
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I can weld them at work, but I'd just as soon buy them. You can get stock on ebay and various industrial suppliers
I have repaired blades with success and thought I would look into this option to see if there's enough to be saved (in my opinion anyway) in exchange for my time as a hobbyist.

I wouldn't wait till I needed one to weld one. I would get set up and do a bunch at a time.

If I were doing this for money there would have to be even more saved for doing it myself to make up for the time lost as one does not make money welding blades for their own shop.
Ray
With the proper welder it only takes a couple minutes to cut and weld, not sure how much you will save because you're still paying retail for the blade stock.