Back After a Few Years!
Hi ALL! I've not done much woodworking in over 2 years - had an enlarged ganglion cyst on my left thumb which needed surgical removal (day hospital and put to sleep) - the nerve was damaged and took months to recover - now have a slight scar but the nerve recovered. I've accumulated multiple projects, SO ready to get back into my basement workshop - hope to be active again in this excellent forum! Dave :
Piedmont North Carolina
Welcome back Dave. Hope to see your projects soon and learn what find out along the trail.
Welcome back! Now get to work...
Thanks Guys - Dave
Piedmont North Carolina
Welcome home
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Welcome back to the clan, take your time and be careful.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Very glad for you that the surgery put you back in business, now start working on something, but take it easy.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Welcome back! Time to get dusty again. Glad you didn't give up on woodworking. Remember you can still participate here.
Welcome back
Welcome back Dave. I was in Winston-Salem this past October on a month long, cross-country trip to see relatives in Virginia, North & South Carolina, and Tennessee. Hauled my brother in Fayetteville over to W-S to visit MESDA and Old Salem village. Gave him a starter set of woodworking hand tools as he's showing some interest in it.