My Tool Cabinet(update)
Very nice, but where do you hang the electric cords?
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
If the doors fit properly before you hung the cabinet then I'd guess it got racked when you hung it. Perhaps the wall you hung it from is not flat. A shim or two in the right place would correct that. If the doors where OK after you first hung it but not now, then I'd guess you have more weight in the right door, or the mass is distributed further away from the hinge than the left door. Sorry to nit pick, but that would drive me nuts.

John
John

I think you are right about the wall not being flat
The doors were aligned before the cabinet got bolted to the wall

From what I have seen in this house, nothing is flat or square

I like your shim idea
WOW!
Benny

Del, you gave me some good ideas and this cabinet looks great and is a great space saver.

Are those piano hinges strong enough to last and stand up to the daily use? Not questioning your design, I'm just amazed that they work on something with such weight.
Jim
Halfathumb

From the information I found, the hinges can support a maximum of 90 lbs each

The doors are no where near that much in weight
Each door is about 30 lbs, fully loaded
bennybmn said:

WOW!

+1
Very well thought out organization and great execution. A question for you and the gang, what is good source for continuous hinges for building similar tool cabinets?
Demps

I got the ones I used from Amazon
They had the best prices that I could find
Del Hilburn said:

Halfathumb

From the information I found, the hinges can support a maximum of 90 lbs each

The doors are no where near that much in weight
Each door is about 30 lbs, fully loaded

Wow! That's interesting.
Jim