Venting pipe question
I installed a power vent water heater. I vented it through the wall. The last thing I have to do is put on a flange/collar on the outside wall siding. I cannot find anything that will fit over a 2" PVC pipe. What am I missing here? What are these things called.

Thanks,

Tommy
Escutcheon perhaps?

John
Vinyl mounting block... I didn't see anything for 2" PVC. I'm guessing you'll need to drill it out yourself.

Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

This is what's on mine, and the sealed furnace too for that matter. Intake and exhaust in one trim, though side-by-side PVC pipe, not coaxial metal.

Linky-dink
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
All I've ever used is silicone. Cut a correct sized hole through the siding, slide the pipe in and silicone around it.
CUt the correct size hole, are you crazy???? Well actually, I would have loved if it worked out that way, but I was drilling through 13" of masonry and the vinyl siding took a hit on a cold day... need an escutcheon of some sort.

Thanks for the info guys.

Tommy