SAPFM
I wanted to invite all WNs to check out SAPFM (Society of American Period Furniture Makers). Their website is www.sapfm.org. This is a terrific organization with a wealth of information available to members. They have a yearly magazine, a monthly news letter that I think is better than a lot of magazines I have subscribed to, and access to some of the best wood workers in the world. The have annual get togethers in Colonial Williamsburg with local chapters in many areas. Last time I checked membership was $60. Don't let the pricing keep you away like it did me for a couple of years. It's worth every penny and more. You'll see lots of names you recognize on the membership roll and the whole organization is run by volunteers. If you sign up right away I believe you will be eligible to receive the 2015 issue of American Period Furniture.

Lonnie
I second the motion.

It is a bit steep to join, and I haven't yet been able to attend any events, but they have a great e-magazine and a decent, though often quiet, forum with some real craftsmen contributing.