printing from Sketchup
I want a full scale print out from sketchup. So something that measures 4" with the ruler in SketchUp I want to be 4" on the print out. I have SketchUp Make 2016 on a Mac. I am in Std Views and Parallel Projection. Page Setup Scale 100%. Document Setup Print Size 10 3/16" x 5 3/4". This is sightly larger than in the image I want to print. Print Scale 1" in drawing, 1" in model. This seems to be the setting that won't stick. It moves with the zoom factor. I cannot find a zoom position that is at scale. Any sugestions?
Sounds like you're doing the right things but the print dialog on Macs is fussy. Try clicking in any other box after setting the scale to make it "stick".

Here is a review of the process of printing full-size patterns from SketchUp
Bob,
That worked. When I change the scaling it also changes the print size. I let that float and then checked which page had my drawing and just printed that page. The link you sent was one of the tutorials I looked at earlier. It got me in the right place just not all the finer detail. Thanks,
You can control the size of the printed text from the Model Info window. Click "Dimensions" from the list on the left, then select "Fonts". You have two options for the height of the text "points" (printer's measurements" or "inches" (in your model). When you select inches the type will stay the same (in relation to the model) so if you zoom out it will look smaller. Select points and the text will stay the same relative size as you zoom in and out.
Try saving it as a PDF and then use Adobe Acrobat to change the size of the illustration. Adobe Reader can also do that using Custom Scaling.
Rip to width. Plane to thickness. Cut to length. Join.