it's always something, Cadet/fluidmaster flapper develops blisters
there is a group of people on here that really like American Standard toilets. I have always liked them, and got the one usually recommended, Cadet III, I think. This was about a year ago. Well, my wife asked me why it is intermittently filling. Huh. Well, as usual I checked it out, did something stupid to it and considered it fixed. Today I noticed it was running about once a minute, so I finally drained it and took the flapper off. There is a separate white rubber seal that is replaceable. The one on this toilet has about 10 blisters full of water. One of them was big enough to keep the flapper from fully sealing. I was a little surprised to see that it's a branded fluidmaster, I figured that they would have their own flapper.

I needed to go to the borg anyway, so this is not too big of a deal
I called them up about a flapper issue. Not sure it was the toilet or hard water they sent me out a couple of replacements. I am still happy enough that I bought another about 2 weeks back and depending on the outcome of a current purchase I might be buying another 3
They make the poo poo go away quietly and that is what I want
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

you called am Standard or Fluidmaster?

My wife wasn't happy at first because I bought the extended nose toilet and the old one was a standard length toilet. That complaint went away after a couple of days. I think these are the best toilets yet. Pretty happy with them.
we've got two. They rarely plug, but when they do it seems like they are a bit harder to unplug than the one we replaced.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

American Standard
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.