Grizzly Track Saw.
(12-08-2015, 11:27 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: Yeah gotta take reviews with a lot of bias... They will beat down a product that isn't a big name just because of a bad or poor blade/bit it comes with or other consumables. Gotta look past that.

The grizzly/shop fox one was originally  sold in the us under the steppach brand which it seems is no longer available. It was sold in Europe prior to that as an affordable version of the festool which the festool is the affordable version of the mafell.

Usually the shop fox version is cheaper and not to mention better looking.

I have used it once and it seems decent. Good enough that I put it on my list for loml this year. With minor tweaks isn't can be even better.

Does anyone remember the worx track saw. It didn't look bad and it was made so it happened to fit the festool track. I haven t seen one in a long time now.

Yes I remember the work one. I have been looking for pics and info on it off and on and found nothing. It's like they just totally disappeared. No comments on it none for sale nada. They had a line of power tools with moving handles and other odd features that seemed like a good idea.