Surface cleaner for pressure washer suggestions
Any recommendations for a surface cleaner for a 3000 psi pressure washer for around $100?
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer

although i dont own this, i was at a friends and he was washing his nasty deck and walkways with one of these
http://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/Gen...10154.html

i was quite impressed and everytime i go to clean horizontal surfaces say to myself,"yup, id be done quicker if i had that broom."
Depends on what you are cleaning.

On vinyl siding- regular soap and a brush on a handle works best- the washer may pit the surface if your too close.
On concrete, Dawn detergent and bleach with a brush- then lightly pressure wash as to not ruin the smooth concrete surface.
Decks- Mine isn't painted so I use it full force- no soap. The washer can score and damage the wood and remove paint.

It's good for prepping to paint but you still have to scape and sand and then let it dry before painting.

The pressure washer is a fine tool but it can ruin a lot of surfaces and make a mess. I like it most on greasy dirty BBQ grills, auto parts, tires and rims, hard to get to places, blowing leaves off the roof and gutters....
But to really get certain things or surfaces clean, a brush and soap still works the best for me.
Pirate said:

Any recommendations for a surface cleaner for a 3000 psi pressure washer for around $100?

These seem to get pretty good reviews for a DIY-grade unit - no direct experience other than doing some shopping of my own:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_106124-348-6288_...7&pl=1

-Mark
If I had a signature, this wouldn't be it.