Euro Hinge drilling jig upgrade
For years I've been marking hinge locations, clamping my jig to that mark and drilling the holes.....unclamp and move to next mark. That all took time; more time than I wanted to spend on projects with lots of doors. So I came up with this:

I can set the hinge locations for top or bottom hinge. Drill all of them then change to the other hinge. I can drill all the holes for hinges in 5 doors by the time it takes me to drill, reclamp and drill the holes for one door.

I've pre-marked stops for 5" and 6" hinge locations; as well as, edge of hole to edge of door measurements for various hinge requirements.

It sure speeds up making doors.

Thanks for looking.
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

I set my hinges 3" from the door top/bottom.

I have two flip-up stops so I can drill both top and bottom of one door and then move to the next door.

I also have a gauge I made that is 6" long with the hinge hole at the right edge distance I use to set the fence depth and the two flip stops. Also sets the bit depth. Takes me just a couple of minutes to set up.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry