Cutting Raised Panels on a Table Saw
First attempt at cutting Raised panels on a table saw. I've got a plan for a high fence from Fine Woodworking that I intend to make and it looks good.

The cut will be about 2 1/8" and I will be cutting cherry both on the long and end grain obviously.

What blade should I use, I have a Woodworker II Combination, A Woodworker II Rip, and A Woodworker II hi/AT that I use for ply and melamine with a bunch of teeth.

I was planning to use the Combination blade.

Any advice would be appreciated.
I've just used a good combination blade. They turned out OK. Ken
the rip or the combo.

Do not use the H/ AT blade; it is not designed for wood and for sure not for raised panels
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Woodworker II Combination is what I use for mine.

Joe is right, the hi/AT blade isnt a choice for wood. Its for fine cuts on thin plys in plywood.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)