Dewalt DW717 "Special Buy"
The BORG has some DW717 saws in boxes that are printed with "Special Buy" from the factory. Does anyone know if these would be identical to a DW717 that is normally available or would some of the features or quality be missing?
My local Home Depot has the DeWalt DWS782 on sale for $399, originally priced at $599. It's the 12-inch compound sliding miter saw. I bought one of these last year and have used it quite a bit. I like the extra capacity over my 10-inch fixed saw. The only thing this doesn't have is a laser to mark the cut line. Otherwise, it appears to be the full featured DW780. Not sure if this is similar to the DW717 but something to look into.
Wow, you got a lot of saw at that price!
I was in our Murfreesboro Home Depot this weekend and they still had 2 or 3 left at $399. Wonder if your Home Depot's might have the same deal?
I don't know about this offer because I've not seen the boxes side by side. But in previous years, the special deal saws had a different blade with a lower tooth count and other slight changes.