What ever happen to?
Beginning Woodworker if I remember his member name correctly,he was the kid that members donated some tools to because he wanted to make living at woodworking.
He changed his handle to Charles Jackson I think. He's still around.
-Marc

WaterlooMarc said:

He changed his handle to Charles Jackson I think. He's still around.

Around but rarely

He may have a couple issues, but I admire his drive. If anyone is trying, it is he.
Last I saw his posts, he was working as a carpenter.
I think he's working for the city now.

He's also looking at building a small shop.
My understanding is that he works for the city and has even gotten a promotion. Let's hope he's working too hard to have time for us.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Charles Jackson lll, likeable kid and works hard.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Every post in this thread so far is accurate to my recollection.
He seemed to be tireing of the lighting rod reactions his posts would generate. I suppose we'll get an update from CJ soon enough....
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
He took a lot of hits. Several people here donated tools to him as he was starting. Realistically they were unused by those who donated, and after using some of them CJ attempted to sell, or swap many of them. This did not go over well. I can see both sides, but technically they were his at that point. I saw it as an attempt on his part to trade up to better tools, ones he desired for what he was doing. Others seemed to think it was his him living the good life on their tool dollars. I never got a clear picture of CJ living the good life. I wish him well on his city job, from the sounds of it he was happy, and doing better than he had been financially.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
He posts more over on owwm now, he's still chugging along!