Adhereing Mirror Drawer Front to Drawer
I have a mirror drawer front that I need to adhere to a drawer. What is everyone's vote for an adhesive? Silicon based caulk?

Thanks
That would work.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Mirror tape is my recommendation. Some adhesives will telegraph through and you will see where it is from the front side in a few years. If you do decide on adhesive, make sure it is designed for mirrors, although that is still no guarantee it won't telegraph through.

John
Not knowing exactly what you will be gluing, it the adhesive is placed directly on the back of the mirror you had better use a mirror adhesive. Anything else might well damage the silvering. I've used the Loctite PL530 product in the past, but there are several brands available...just make sure it's for mirrors.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Both John and Fred are correct in that what you put behind the mirror can definitely telegraph through in just a few short years. I have had good success in the past with the mirror tape, but you need to get it from a very active mirror, and glass dealer as it seems to dry out on the roll pretty quickly, and if dried out, it sux. Once affixed it bonds well to most surfaces, even rough walls (but not rough wood), and to the back of the mirror. Once on, the drying problem seems to go away. It only gets dried while still on the roll.TESA is what my glass guy carries

This Loctite product also works very well I've only seen it in use for around 6 years, but at that length of time no telegraphing at all, and great adhesion.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The mirror tape I get from my local pro glass shop is made by 3M. They cut the length I need off the roll the guys in the shop are using so it's always good.

John
Thank you all for the replies. I had no idea that the mirror could de-silver and ruin the mirror.