Bandsaw Cliff Notes
I sent this message to Alex Snodgrass (Carter Products) about a booklet I purchased a few years ago. I thought I would share his response.

> Dear Sir:
>
> I purchased Bandsaw Cliff Notes by Alex Snodgrass at a Woodworking show a few years ago and have found it to be a great addition to my shop.
>
> I would like to get a copy of this little publication for my brother who recently purchased his first bandsaw - a Grizzly G0555LANV.
>
> I do not see this product on your website. I find this old school technology (a book) more useful than a DVD.
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> Bill

Less than a half hour later I received this message.

Bill

This is a book I make and sell my self. If you will send me your address I'll send it out tomorrow. Just send me a check for $10 when you receive it. Thanks for your support and spread the news.

Alex Snodgrass
For your $10 you will get well intentioned advise that probably will help anyone who has a machine in good alignment, and be of little help to those whos isn't until they figure out that is the root of their problems.

John