Lumber sources - Group Buy deliver to D/FW (still happen?)
Back when I joined the forum 10 years ago or so, I remember buying lumber from guys that would do a group buy, and have it delivered to Dallas, Tx. It seems like I remember this happening pretty often.

Does anyone know of this anymore? The Hardwood for sale here in DFW is around $5-6 a foot for cherry/oak based on me calling around.

Who can I talk to?
Strokes77 said:

Back when I joined the forum 10 years ago or so, I remember buying lumber from guys that would do a group buy, and have it delivered to Dallas, Tx. It seems like I remember this happening pretty often.

Does anyone know of this anymore? The Hardwood for sale here in DFW is around $5-6 a foot for cherry/oak based on me calling around.

Who can I talk to?

That's very high for lumber here in dfw. Call Sweeney hardwoods, barney Robinson or check fort worth plywood at www.plywoodcompany.com.

Sweeney delivers for free or at least they do for me.
Lumber prices have been on the increase but try Brazos and Dakota,
Never Give Up