Tray instead of cutting board(update on drunken cutting board)
This is the other part of the cutting board construction. I made a serving tray instead of just a cutting board.

Maple/walnut with maple trim/handles. Coated with poly for max spill protection(plus, all I had on hand besides shellac.)

Your wife has you busy this month.

Good job again.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Cool idea, I like that.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I think you should not have trapped that wood in that mitered frame, looks like it is warping something awful
Rusty
Poppa's Woodworks
Trusty Rusty said:

I think you should not have trapped that wood in that mitered frame, looks like it is warping something awful
Rusty

I really liked it, until you said that. Now I am thinking it might look a bit more drunken if the frame was tapered, or curved or anything but a tidy and straight.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe