A federal judge in Florida ruled last week against the manufacturer of
http://www.fdmcdigital.com/NewsArticleDe...lor%20of%202016
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
What a bunch of sorry people America has become. Soon it will be illegal to eat by yourself because of a choking hazard.

Someone has to get smart or the last 2 generations will be so dumb it will make America a laughing stock around the world.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin Eastman said:

Soon it will be illegal to eat by yourself because of a choking hazard.

That made me smile. I'd guess we'll soon need to apply for licenses to operate our machines. We'll need to qualify and show we know how to operate them safely. Forget about operating them around minors or your own kids.
Pretty soon they'll be requiring flesh sensing technology on chisels, hand planes and coping saws.
From the comments section of the article -

"The saw with the flesh detecting technology was available for purchase at the same time and the purchaser made the choice which saw to buy. That is called "Freedom of Choice". "

Who can argue with that?
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
6270_Productions said:

From the comments section of the article -

"The saw with the flesh detecting technology was available for purchase at the same time and the purchaser made the choice which saw to buy. That is called "Freedom of Choice". "

Who can argue with that?

Nothing wrong with that. Too bad the jury didn't take that into consideration before they made their verdict. "Although there were stairs and elevators available for use, the plaintiff opted instead to jump out a window on the 32nd floor and is now suing the builder for injuries received."
Pathetic! It is really sad what this country has become...unthinkable. There are only a handfull of good clear thinking folks left out there and it seems there is nothing we can do to keep this country to constantly sinking to all new lows.

Take me back to the good old days!

Exactly!

When did we not become responsible for our own choices?
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
I hurt myself more times with hand tools than I ever have with power tools.

Guess the judge isn't a woodworker:
“There is substantial evidence for a reasonable jury to conclude that the risks of the table saw outweighed its benefits,”

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

Maybe the judge lives in a house made of mud?

The sad part is that folks today are so far removed from how most things are made, they have no clue what has to happen to give them the things they use on a daily basis.