Peachtree Woodworking
Just got me my order faster than Amazon prime. Never used them before but they just moved up my list.
-Marc

WaterlooMarc said:

Just got me my order faster than Amazon prime. Never used them before but they just moved up my list.

Makes sense. You're only 2.5 hours away by car. You must have caught the mail cycle at the right time. I'll bet if I ordered from them, it would be at least 3-4 days. Closest large woodworking place I order from is in Utah. I usually get stuff from them in 2 days. Lee Valley and most of the rest tend to get shipped from back east and it averages about a week. Some places sell both via Amazon and their own store. I can sometimes get things faster thru Amazon than through the normal on-line store. I think one of those is Hartville Tool in Ohio.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
If not on it, get on their e-mail list. You will get a lot of offers. PTree, and WoodLine are also the main event sellers at "the woodworking shows" if one of them is close enough to attend. Some screaming deals through them at those shows.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW