Roar
Christmas gifts for a buddy's kids.

"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
Hmm...clever idea!

How'd you saw the bodies so that they were 90 degrees to the table(or feet in this case)?
Dumber than I appear
Awesome
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Cool.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Great idea. Lots of kids love dinos.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Now thats my kinda project!
Thanks for the compliments. They're 7 and 11 (I think) and have about 2,793 dinosaur toys, games, books, etc, so I'm thinking they should like them. (At least I hope they do... they're kids after all.)

Dumb_Polack said:

How'd you saw the bodies so that they were 90 degrees to the table(or feet in this case)?

Registered the feet on the bandsaw table and very slowly & carefully fed each through freehand while holding them down firmly, then cleaned up the shredded plastic by touching it to the belt sander. Wasn't 100% comfortable doing it on the bandsaw, especially with the taller one, but it worked. Couldn't think of a better way to do it.
"I'm glad being trapped in the woods hunted by an insane militia made you ask the big life questions."

Check out my Project Blog
Very Cool
Clever Idea and I'm sure the kids will love them.
They need something to hold up their dino books.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.