Grizzly planer
I was number ten on the list.

CL add

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

Looks like someone got a great Christmas present. $1755 new, plus shipping.

John
That is the same one the VA bought me and I like it. It does have a very slow oil leak on the side but do not know how to fix it.

It does everything I want and does it well too.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin,
Drain the oil, pull the gear box, throw that plastic gasket away. Go to the auto parts store and get some of that atv create your own gasket silicone in a tube stuff. Follow the directions. Fill back up wit oil and you are back in business.
Cary
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
CARYinWA said:

Arlin,
Drain the oil, pull the gear box, throw that plastic gasket away. Go to the auto parts store and get some of that atv create your own gasket silicone in a tube stuff. Follow the directions. Fill back up wit oil and you are back in business.
Cary

Si
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
CARYinWA said:

Arlin,
Cary

What he said, and I would add it never hurts to change the oil ...