Plans for Pembroke Drop-Leaf End Table
Has anyone built a Pembroke drop-leaf end table from plans and can recommend/help me find the plans?

I've done internet searches and have come up with a few from ShopSmith, Wood Plans, WoodSmith issue 14 (1981) and of course Ted's Woodworking Plans (GRRRRR!!!!)

Thanks . . . .

Billbor
Smyrna, GA
Can you share an image of the sort of table you're thinking of? A search for "Pembroke drop-leaf end table" results in a fairly wide range of tables.
I haven't built one, but Carlyle Lynch (best I can recall) has a book of measured drawings with a Pembroke table in it. The one featured in the book is a reproduction of a John Townsend original.
Technically speaking, a Pembroke table isn't what you're calling an end table. To be picky about it, they're referred to as breakfast tables.
Here is one in the Federal style. I just ordered a set (DVD with plans) and plan to build one soon. You can't beat the price right now. I'll be doing the stringing and inlay, etc, but you could just do some or none of those details.
http://www.shopwoodworking.com/build-a-p...-table-dvd
I have this video, its great. No nonsense, he's goes thru the entire process from milling to finishing.

I got my copy from Rob's web site. You can also get a hard copy of the plans too. This is on my list of projects for next year.
I haven't seen that video, but Rob is top notch, and really knows his stuff.
And he makes great videos!
Thanks Dean for the link! I got 3 of Rob Milliard's DVDs, one by Mario Rodriquez and another on building a Cellarette - all for $35 delivered.

Lonnie
I was looking to build something like in this photo.

Big GrinMgAAOSwJcZWdB~G" />

I ordered the "Building a Pembroke Table" DVD (by Rob Millard). that looks like a good place to start.

The "Measured Drawings" by Carlyle Lynch site looks like a winner - Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for all for the inputs!

Billbor
Smyrna, GA
Mr Eddie said:

Thanks Dean for the link! I got 3 of Rob Milliard's DVDs, one by Mario Rodriquez and another on building a Cellarette - all for $35 delivered.
Lonnie

Thanks +1; I went after the exact same videos (great price!)

Cliff
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!