Fast curing finish
Ok so I've procrastinated again this year and have only a couple of days to apply finish on some picture frames. I need something that cures within a day or 2. Or at least dry enough. I was thinking either minwax poly or lacquer. Suggestions?
Shellac.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Nearly anything in a spray can.

John
+1 on shellac.

Lacquer dries quickly to the touch, but it off-gases for a good while afterward. Not bad for a small object in a big room, but if you're in a hurry, it's not great for a large object in a small room.

Poly stays tacky longer, in my experience. I wouldn't use it if I were in a hurry.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
I use this poly finish on all my work. it dry's in 15 minutes or less..
https://www.bona.com/en-US/United-States.../Finishes/
The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you don't care. Either case is a failure of leadership.
~ General Colin Powell ~
Here's a link to purchase Ships out same day and I always get mine in 1 day shipping because it ships from Illinois.

http://floormechanics.com/Products/Bona-...by-Bona/21

so depending on where you live? you'll have it before Christmas and can complete your projects in time.

plus you'll use it again and again once you've tried it once!
The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you don't care. Either case is a failure of leadership.
~ General Colin Powell ~
Shellac it dries in ~15 min and the lack of chemical resistance doesn't matter oi a picture frame.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
According to the can Watco Danish Oil is dry in less than a day.

It's easy to apply, looks good, and comes in natural or colors. It's not for taking wear or exterior but something like a picture frame seem ideal for me.

I hope so. I just used it on a picture frame that I put the picture in a couple days later.
Phydeaux
Shellac. Even easier, finishing wax.
Another vote for shellac. Spray cans are readily available at Lowes & HD. Ideal for this kind of situation, IMHO.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?