Help finding parts for Ridgid jobsite saw (TS2410/TS2400)
I have a Ridgid jobsite saw, but I don't have the blade guard. I'd like to get a shark guard; however, I need the OEM mounting bracket that attaches the guard to the back of the saw.

Unfortunately, this part is out of production, and the people at Ridgid can't seem to track any parts still available through their distribution network. My only hope is on the used market. I'm wondering if anybody here might be able to help me out?

What I'm looking for is the bracket made up of parts 12-18 in this parts diagram.
David
Have you tried eReplacementparts.com? Don't know if they'll have those parts, but you can try.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Yeah, I tried. "Obsolete -- Not Available."

Thanks for the suggestion, though.
David
Tool Parts Direct has a Ridgid TS section
Please pray for our troops! Semper Fi!

Bob Ross (I used to be called "Doc")
www.theborkstore.com

Thanks! If I can't track down a full assembly on the used market, 1 of the 3 main parts is still showing available. Maybe I can piece it together.

The 3 ridgid part numbers to put this bracket together are:

I've had a couple of instances when I found sellers listing parts as available, only to get a follow up email after ordering saying "oops, sorry. Not available."
David