This is some turnings I did from last Dec to this Dec
This is a vase I made for Ahill for the SS in handtools. I did not take the picture but my wife did and thank goodness too.

Next is a bowl I made for a friends father who wanted a cereal bowl. It is made out of Red Adler from someone who gave it to me here.

This one is a three sided bowl

The next one is what I made for the Christmas Auction last year. The smallest cigar holder is about the size of a dollar bill. The one with a red top is for holding wooden matches and it will hold 25 of them.

Next is a coffee scoop of which my oldest daughter picked up the SS part at the local Woodcraft in Louisville Ky and we made the handle together. Well she did almost all of it including the sanding and finish. The very end of the handle is Powdered Aluminum.

I think I have shown this bowl before but can not remember so I will show it again.

The last one was for a farmer friends wife who lives close by and it is figured Black Walnut.

I did have several other things but I did not get to borrow my daughters camera in time before I had to send them out.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That is some very nice work Arlin, I really like the three sided bowl.
Steve K

Very nice work Arlin!

Beautiful contrasts and design on the vase!

Thanks for sharing.
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Great work Arlin!
Nice work, Arlin! My favorite are the last two walnut bowls.
I'm slow, but I do poor work.
Real nice work there, the finish is great on all of them!
VH07V  
nice work Arlin.
Fabulous job on that winged bowl
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop

Nice stuff there, Arlin
Arlin, spectacular!!!! I've got to stop by some day and get a few Arlin lessons.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
All all really top notch. I really like the first one and the walnut bowl with the hooked lip.