What's in a name? Router Lift on a Hitachi M12V
Flustrated. I know, it's not a word, but I use it on occasion.

Is the WN Brain Trust ready to answer a deep, thought-provoking question?

Quick, what's the difference between a Hitachi M12V and a M12VC?

Not much, right?

You'd be wrong if you said not much. The difference is huge...like a totally different router, with different HP rating, measurements, etc.

I fell into the trap of assumptions.

When my bride ordered a Jessum Router Lift, I told her I needed the M12VC.

Does Lee Valley carry one? Now I'm not sure if Jessum even makes one for my Hitachi M12?

????

Thanks in advance.

vs

I can see your flustration
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanks. That means a lot, Joe.
I've got a M12V in a Woodpecker Unilift - but I can't find it n their web site. May no be available any longer. I also saw that the original Jessum Rout-R-Lift will fit that router - but I didn't find that any more either. I think Rockler may have one?

You could try the used market - a unilift was sold on Ebay.

I would give Woodpecker's a call and see what they may have?

Rck
Rick

I thought they discontinued the M12V (over?) a decade ago, replacing it with the M12V2. It looks like they added the M12VE to match the more popular original more closely.
Is this what you are looking for? Unless it is the wrong picture of the product, it is the one I've had for many years. I have mine in a Woodpeckers router lift and have been very happy with it.

Hitachi m12v Essential Hardware

danw