No More Watco at My HD
Title says it all.
I hate change...
Hope the local Lowes has some.....
Ag
HD around here dropped that a few years ago. They sold out the stock at $0.15 per can. I bought a few.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Ag

I used Watco for a few years and tried Deft and I find I like it much better by the way it flows and buffs up to a very nice shine if I want that look.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
My nearest HD has dropped Deft but another about 30 miles away has a good supply. Home Depot has been a very poor source for my woodworking requirements and I have built other relationships for finishing supplies, hardwood lumber and hardware because of it.
No problem, just a different focus.
Never Give Up

I get mine at the hardware/paint store in Flemington. At least they had it the last time I needed it.
I've gotten it at Lowes. Website says Flemington has clear and walnut. Thing is if they don't have it in stock, you can order it and pick it up there.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
My local HD and Ace Hardware both carry some flavors.

John
Sigh....
Crow....
They moved the Watco to another shelf......
Ag..