Ash Bowl
Always wanted to experiment with a fat lip, and found a little time to do just that. Ash, 2 3/4" x 7 3/4", General Finishes Danish Oil, wax.

True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
Nice shape on that, beautiful grain as well.
Steve K

Nice job!
I'm slow, but I do poor work.
I love it!
It's time for the patriots to stand up!
Nice!
Purrrrdy for sure.
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
Did you just curse at us? MODS!

Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
Ah That bowl looks swell and you did a fine job. I think Ash and Elm are underrated for turned woods. On Ash it will take color and burning and a host of other things very well too.

I have a friend locally who turned a platter out of Ash and he put the Gold guilding cream on it and it looked very nice too.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I've had fat lips before. I don't like them.
Nice looking bowl though.
Rodney